We are looking for an Amazing Customer Service Specialist to join our team!
What we offer:
Full-time salaried position, primary hours Monday through Friday 8:50 AM to 6:00 PM with one hour off for lunch
Ten days of PTO per year
Six paid company holidays
Medical and Dental benefits
Excellent working environment with an amazing team
Who we are looking for:
Awesome Customer Service/Relations Professional with a passion for people and for learning. Must be highly organized, have excellent interpersonal skills, and be incredibly reliable. Must be authorized to work in the US, hold a current driver’s license valid in New Mexico, maintain a personal vehicle in good condition and maintain auto insurance.
***this is a smoke, vape, tobacco, drug, and alcohol free workplace, no exceptions
Think this is you? See full job description below. Still think this is you? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note telling me why you are a great fit for us!
Customer Relations Specialist
Summary of Position
The Customer Relations Specialist will serve as the primary person responsible to coordinate all aspects of the customer experience with the Capitol Computer & Network Solutions (CC&NS) team. In addition, this role is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks required for daily operations of the business. Finally, given the technology-centric nature of our business, the person in this role must be comfortable with, and reasonably knowledgeable of computers, software, and the internet. This role will report to the Owners of the business.
This role has two major areas of responsibility which include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Greet customers both face-to-face and over the telephone
- Establish rapport, trust, and credibility
- Effectively ask questions and actively listen to understand customers’ issues and service needs
- Accurately translate customer needs into meaningful service tickets in our project management system
- Update customers on progress of their projects
- Follow-up with customers on their level satisfaction
- Other, as assigned
- Answer phones, triage issues, and direct work to appropriate team-member
- Monitor voicemail and general message e-mail box
- Schedule service calls with clients
- Manage calendar for all business activities
- Maintain customer relationship management system
- Follow-up with customers on payments
- Other, as assigned
Preferred Education & Experience
- Education or experience in Sales, Marketing, Business, or Technology
- Demonstrated professional success in Customer Service
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated success interacting positively with a diverse customer base
- Inter-personal skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Organization Skills
- Decision Making
This role reports to the Owners of Capitol Computer & Network Solutions. In addition, this role will partner closely with all other members of the team.
About Capitol Computer & Network Solutions
Voted Best of Santa Fe – 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, and 2020 as well as Business of the Year by the Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce – Capitol Computer & Network Solutions is the leading provider of computer and network design, consulting, and repair in the Santa Fe, NM area. We focus on our customers’ needs and design solutions which meet those needs. We take the time to do it right and aim to be the partner of choice for residents and businesses, alike, in Santa Fe and beyond.